Ian Dempsey learned the importance of customer service and the art of selling from a young age. Growing up, working in his parent’s family business, he developed an early passion for sales and building relationships with his clients.
Ian began his career as an electrician, before moving into industrial electrical sales, working for some of Australia’s largest electrical suppliers for 8 years before realising his passion was in real estate.
Ian’s impeccable people skills and experience in reaching and exceeding targets makes him a valuable asset to our Sales team. He constantly strives to achieve the highest possible result for his vendors and has a desire to leave a lasting impression on his clients with his hard working and enthusiastic approach.
Having lived in Preston and Reservoir for over two decades, his strong knowledge of the local area and exceptional market insight means he can provide a personalised experience for each of his clients and help them achieve their goals.
- 2022 - Tony Fountain Auction Excellence
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 2
- 2020 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 4
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019 - Top Auction Performer - Settled Sales - No. 1
- 2019 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 15
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 8 And 3 earlier awards